Saturday, November 12, 2011

eHarmony Update 1

November 6, 2011
eHarmony Diary: Today's matches: a 48-year old man whose favorite things are "cycling ,hiking ,making dinner " and obviously does not know how to use a comma.  No, of course I didn't take him off my "possibilities" list because he can't use a comma!  I took him off my list because he's 48, has children (plural), does not live in Texas, and had no photo.

There was also a 43-year old, quite handsome, gentleman from "tlanta, GA" who is most passionate about "love" and the most important thing he's looking for in a person is: "happy".   It's such a shame he lives in Georgia.    ...and the beat goes on...

November 8, 2011
eHarmony Update #4589723490587: Today's winner states the following: "I’m in love with the sea she’s my mistress. My interests are diverse and my desires and border on the renaissance while my leanings are for the ardent hearted."

What Is He Talking About?!?!?!


My sister says he's being poetic and as an English teacher I should appreciate it.  Meh, I can't understand it!

November 10, 2011
Today's ONE eHarmony match is from... NEBRASKA! Yes, there aren't any men my age within the State of Texas or any "connecting" states. They had to look all the way over in NEBRASKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment